Thursday, February 10, 2011

A week off.....

So this has been one of those weeks where my sewing has been put to the side, sorta, while I have taken care of my dear children.  They have had the flu! Poor babies!

So, while they have been home with me, my brain is filling with ideas on what to make next. 
Bookmarks entered my brain, not sure why, so I decided to try one out. This slips over the corner
of your book page to mark your place. I made this in about 20 minutes from cutting to pressing to sewing.
This would make a nice little gift for an avid book reader.



If you don't sew, here is a nice little reference for you to help you get started:


Lots of good information and lots of ideas. Learn the terminology of sewing so you don't end up like
Jo & I ~ we have a hard time reading patterns! ;) 

See you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment