Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gnomes, gnomes everywhere

Ok, so Jo Ann & I have always had an inside joke about gnomes, trolls, and things of that nature.....So, today I was trying to find some inspiration for a new treasury on Etsy. Then that movie trailer came on the TV for Gnomeo & Juliet, and bam, there was my inspiration!

Gnomes.

So, I created this funny little treasury on Etsy ~ one of the items is my absolute favorite, and I think he would look fabulous in my garden this spring!!  Especially if there is a full moon out.....nuff said......see if you can spot my favorite, and come back and comment and let me know yours.


Please stop by and leave us a comment ~ it's just too cute not to check it out!

Here is one more treasury I recently made ~ a bit mardi gras in nature,
but I just love these colors together:


Off to finish a little dog bed for the cutest little dog I've seen in a long time. Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment